4-7nts 4.5* All-Inclusive Turkey Spa Escape & Flights From £149pp (from Crystal Travel) for a four-night all-inclusive Turkey spa escape and flights, £199pp for seven nights - save up to 41%
Save up to 41%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a four or seven night stay in beautiful Turkey, staying at the 4.5* Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort.
- Includes return flights from Gatwick, Luton or Stansted.
- Indulge with all-inclusive drinking and dining, plus 11 shimmering pools, water activities and a water park!
- Access to the tranquil spa with Jacuzzi and saunas, plus upgrade for treatments including aromatherapy and hot stone massages.
- Stunning hilltop location with sparkling sea views, only a free short shuttle bus ride to the vibrant coastal town of Kusadasi and beach.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Apr-20th Oct 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 4th Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 22nd Apr - 20th Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6am and 3pm. Inbound flights will be between 12.45am and 11.30pm.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3517.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
Sparkling seas, tantalising food and a tranquil spa… await you in today’s summer sun deal…
We’re offering you a four-night 4.5* all-inclusive Turkey spa escape and flights from £149pp, or go for seven nights from just £199pp, saving you up to 41%*.
If you’ve been dreaming of a luxury sunny escape, today’s deal will catch your eye. We have teamed up with the fabulous Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort to offer you a 4.5* all-inclusive trip away in beautiful Turkey! The resort is based in a spectacular hilltop location, offering stunning views over woodland and the sparkling Aegean sea. You and your lucky guest will be given a gorgeous classic suite which offers a chic and spacious living area, a bedroom with a double bed, and a terrace or balcony with dining table and chairs. You will also get air-conditioning, LCD TV, free Wi-Fi and a refreshing welcome fruit plate and drink.
Once you are settled in, you can explore the wonderful resort. You will have 11 shimmering pools to choose from plus a waterpark to enjoy, and multiple sun loungers to relax on. There is a spa and fitness centre with Turkish baths and a sauna to unwind in, plus a tennis court if you are feeling sporty. The hotel offers a range of optional treatments, so why not indulge in an aromatherapy massage, Turkish bath with coffee peeling or Indian head massage? There are also multiple bars and restaurants in which to drink and dine. You will be lavished with all-inclusive dining throughout your stay, plus you will each get a complimentary à la carte meal during your stay.
Once you leave the resort, it is only a short, and free, shuttle bus to the nearby coastal town of Kusadasi. Here you will find a year-round vibrant atmosphere with shops, markets, nightlife and restaurants. You will also be close to the popular Long Beach area which offers multiple pristine beaches, water sports and two aqua parks! At the end of the day, you can retire to your luxury resort for relaxed evening drinks in the balmy Turkish atmosphere. We told you this deal would catch your eye…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com and easyjet.com (correct as of 24.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Crystal Travel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Beautiful week away'
Reviewed: 22 January 2017
'Excellent Hotel, Excellent Staff and beautiful mountain location'
Reviewed: 17 January 2017
'Stunningly beautiful views'
Reviewed: 03 January 2017