Hertfordshire Spa Break, Wine & Breakfast for 2£69 (at the Manor of Groves Hotel) for an overnight Hertfordshire stay for two including breakfast, a drink each and leisure access - save up to 37%
Save up to 37%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two at the Manor of Groves Hotel.
- Tuck into a hearty full English breakfast in the morning.
- Access leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, steam room, spa, saunas, Jacuzzi, solarium and state-of-the-art gym.
- Based within 150 acres of idyllic Hertfordshire countryside.
- A perfect break from the stresses of working life
- Valid for stays until 19th May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays until 19th May 2017.
- Valid for Friday and Sunday night stays only.
- Excludes 3rd, 12th, 17th, 26th, 31st Mar and 16th Apr 2017.
- No cancellations or changes once purchased.
- Subject to availability.
Discover life outside the concrete jungle with today’s deal and recharge your batteries in the tranquil surroundings of Hertfordshire...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two including breakfast, a drink each and leisure access for just £69, saving you up to 37% off Manor of Groves Hotel's price of up to £109.90 (correct as of 24.1.17).
If you're looking for a home counties getaway to enjoy a break from the stresses of work and city life, then we have the perfect short holiday for you. You and a lucky partner will spend a night in the leafy idyll of Hertfordshire, at the Manor of Groves Hotel. Staying in a comfortable double or twin room, complete with en-suite bathroom and TV, you even be treated to a drink each (wine, beer or soft drink) at the hotel bar.
If you can bring yourself to emerge from your warm, cosy bed the next morning you’ll also be treated to a delicious English breakfast to prepare you for the day ahead. You can even take advantage of the hotel's leisure facilities which include an indoor swimming pool, steam room, saunas, Jacuzzi, solarium and state-of-the-art gym. Then whether you’ll be drinking in the gorgeous rolling Hertfordshire countryside on a relaxing walk, taking a trip towards London (easily accessed by the M25) or even exploring the nearby town of Bishop's Stortford, you can guarantee it will be a fitting end to the perfect short break…
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to the redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your full code and details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 14 January 2017
'We will definitely stay here again.'
Reviewed: 05 January 2017
Reviewed: 01 January 2017