1-3nt Lincolnshire Break, Cake and Breakfast for 2From £49 for an overnight Lincolnshire break for two with breakfast, from £95 for a two-night stay, or from £135 for three nights at Newport Guest House - save up to 46%
Save up to 46%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an overnight break for two people to the beautiful city of Lincoln.
- Stay at the Newport Guest House in a double or twin ensuite room.
- With the option to upgrade to two or three nights, or a superior king room!
- Includes breakfast in the mornings, plus tea/coffee and cake on arrival.
- Guest house makes the perfect base to explore the historic cathedral city.
- Awarded a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jun 2017.
- Voucher valid until 31st Jul 2017.
- Valid for stays Sunday-Friday stays only.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability; limited availability in January.
A beautiful cathedral town, with medieval charm and all the luxury you could want in a hotel. It has to be Lincoln...
We're offering you an overnight Lincolnshire break for two people with coffee and cake on arrival and breakfast from just £49. Alternatively, upgrade to enjoy a two-night stay from £95, or a three nights from just £135, saving you up to 46% off Newport Guest House's prices.
Looking for the perfect short break to one of Britain's most beautiful small cathedral cities? With today's deal, you and your partner or lucky friend will get to stay for one, two or three nights at the fabulous Newport Guest House in Lincoln. Make yourself at home in a comfortable double or twin room with TV and en-suite bathroom, and you'll even be treated to a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay. On arrival, you'll can indulge with your choice of tea or coffee, along with a slice of cake to make you feel right at home. There's even the option to upgrade to stay in a superbly luxurious superior king room - lovely!
If you can tear yourself away from the comfort of the hotel, then you'll be delighted to find yourself in the heart of the ancient city of Lincoln. The famous and iconic cathedral dates back to 1185 and is home to one of only four original copies of the Magna Carta, the document considered to be a foundation of English constitutional law. Take a climb up Steep Hill, or explore the fantastic Waterside Shopping Centre. In need of a tea break? Be sure to pop in to Stokes Coffee Shop for a sweet pick me up, or check out one of the many local pubs for a proper brew. However you choose to spend your time in Lincoln, you'll be sure to receive a warm Lincolnshire welcome. Fab!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Newport Guest House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'...the staff are very friendly.'
Reviewed: 16 January 2017
Reviewed: 02 January 2017
'Well located accommodation...'
Reviewed: 02 January 2017