West London Chiswick Stay & Breakfast for 2From £69 for an overnight Chiswick stay with breakfast for two people, £159 for two nights at the Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites, London - save up to 34%
Save up to 34%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two night Chiswick getaway, staying at the Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites, London.
- Stay in a king sized double with en-suite, king-size bed, Wi-Fi, safe, hair dryer, flat screen TV, air-con and hostess tray.
- Plus, a delicious cooked buffet breakfast every morning of your stay.
- Located in the heart of Chiswick, just a six-minute walk from Turnham Green tube station.
- A stone’s throw from Chiswick House and Gardens and Kew Gardens.
- Available seven days a week until 31st Mar 2017.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 28th Feb 2017.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays seven days a week.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability.
Fed up with the stresses and strains of the day-to-day? Book something to look forward to with today’s deal…
We’re offering you an overnight Chiswick stay with breakfast at the Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites during January for £69, an overnight stay with breakfast during February or March for £79, or a two-night stay in January, February or March with breakfast each morning for £159, saving you up to 34% off Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites, London’s prices.
Get away from it all and enjoy an escape to classy Chiswick, London with that special someone! Today’s deal offers the ideal city getaway - a central hotel, a comfy king-size bed and a tasty breakfast in the morning. You’ll enjoy a one or two-night stay at the Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites, London, a warm and welcoming hotel in the heart of the Chiswick, where you’ll enjoy a stay in a comfortable king-sized double room with en-suite, king-size bed, Wi-Fi, safe, hair dryer, flat screen TV, air-con and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also be treated to a cooked breakfast buffet in the morning to set you up for a day of exploring the capital.
Once you’re ready to venture out, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice of things to do! You’re a stone’s throw away from Chiswick House and Gardens, a gorgeous house and outdoor space that’s perfect for a Sunday walk or sunny spring picnic. You’re also a short journey from Kew Gardens, the famous botanical garden with the largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world. And as you’re just a six-minute walk from Turnham Green tube station, you’re just a quick ride away from the tourist attractions in the city centre, such as the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and The British Museum. Perfect!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact the Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
'Best location and friendly staff'
wrd2017, Port d'Alcudia, Spain
Reviewed: 13 January 2017
'Friendly staff, clean rooms and good breakfast. Would definitely return back to the hotel.'
vevve9292, Rome, Italy
Reviewed: 06 January 2017
'Great location, friendly & helpful service, great rooms at good prices'
David L, Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed: 06 January 2017