Grade II Listed Yorkshire Manor & Dinner for 2 £89 (at Rowley Manor Hotel) for an overnight Yorkshire stay for two with breakfast and dinner, £119 for two nights - save up to 44%
- Head off for a break for two in picturesque Yorkshire and spend one or two nights relaxing in a stunning Grade II listed manor house.
- Includes a freshly made daily full English breakfast.
- And a delicious two-course dinner on one evening.
- Get out and explore the delights of York, Hull or Leeds.
- Deal Bonus: Upgrade to a four poster room for just £20pn!
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017.
- 14th Feb may be available with a supplement - please enquire with hotel directly.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Two-course dinner includes starter and main.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates (Saturdays are limited).
For a romantic break for two, you can't do better than a remote Georgian manor house with top-notch service, acclaimed food and luxuriously appointed bedrooms...
Today we’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast and dinner for £89, or stay for two nights with dinner on the first night for just £119, saving you up to 44% off Rowley Manor's prices (correct as of 23.1.17).
Once the rectory to St Peter’s Church, Rowley Manor is now a stunning grade II listed Georgian hotel that's perfect for enjoying a relaxing two-night Yorkshire retreat. You'll be greeted by the friendly staff before you're shown to a classic en-suite bedroom, each equipped with Wi-Fi, 22" LCD TV and refreshments tray. A full English breakfast is also yours to enjoy in the hotel’s dining area come morning time. On your first night you can enjoy a two-course dinner in the hotel’s restaurant; expect locally-sourced produce and scrumptious dishes, all cooked to the highest standards. The menu changes regularly, but typical choices might include wild game turnover, slow cooked beef shin Wellington and iced blackberry parfait - check out the full selection here.
You may fancy heading out to explore all the sights and attractions on offer in the area. The pretty village of Little Weighton itself is ideal for a gentle stroll, whilst further afield are the bustling cities of York and Hull, as well as the stunning market town of Beverley. With its awe-inspiring Minster (the largest parish church in the UK), historical buildings, cobbled streets and small town charm, it really has got something for everyone!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Rowley Manor Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'I would defy anyone to find better.'
Reviewed: 17 January 2017
'the most amazing one night stay we have ever had'
Reviewed: 15 January 2017
'Lovely surroundings, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food'
Reviewed: 03 January 2017