2nt Cumbrian Stay with Breakfast, 2-Course Dining & Prosecco for 2£99 instead of £243.95 for a two night Cumbrian stay including breakfast, two-course dining and a bottle of Prosecco for two people at Acorn Guest House - save up to 59%
- Escape to the Acorn Guest House for the perfect short break to Cumbria.
- Includes a breakfast each morning and two-course dining on one night.
- Plus, a sparkling bottle of Prosecco!
- Rooms feature an en-suite with high speed Wi-Fi throughout the premises.
- Perfect location for exploring the beautiful Lake District!
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Jul 2017.
- Guesthouse now fully booked 3rd-16th April and all weekends.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Dinner served 7pm-8pm.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Ditch the pavements and pollution and lap up the fresh air and rolling hills in England’s picturesque countryside with today’s great deal…
We’re offering you a two-night Cumbrian stay including breakfast, two course dining on one night and a bottle of Prosecco for two for just £99, saving you up to 59% off Acorn Guesthouse’s price of £243.95.
Located in the bustling and historic market town of Penrith, the Acorn Guest House boasts the perfect location to escape from city life. Just a stone’s throw from the breath-taking Lake District, this quaint neighbourhood promises fresh air and fabulous views for anyone looking for a wonderful winter break. You’ll wake up each morning in your cosy double room, fitted with an en-suite as well as high speed Wi-Fi, and be greeted with a marvellous breakfast before you embark on your Cumbrian adventure. To the east there’s the Northern Pennines showcasing an unspoiled range of fells, or if that’s not your style you can explore the charming streets and stone houses of Penrith with independent shops, restaurants and a castle to discover! Plus, with today’s deal you’ll be treated to a home cooked two-courses on one night of your stay from their menu below, as well as a bottle of Prosecco to share!
Soup of the day
Pate and melba toast
Pasta with herby meatballs
Cottage pie with seasonal vegetables
Roast chicken with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
Vegetable lasagne (gluten free option available)
Whitby scampi potatoe wedges and peas
Apple crumble with custard, ice cream or cream
Sticky toffee pudding
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Acorn Guest House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
“Breakfast was amazing with everything you could imagine on offer and lovely coffee.”
Reviewed: 18 October 2016
“The bed was amazing! Massive and extremely comfortable, it's perfect for a winter’s night when you just want to sink into bed. “
Reviewed: 03 September 2016
“The owners couldn’t be more helpful or welcoming.”
Reviewed: 02 August 2016