2-3nt Warsaw Break with FlightsFrom £69pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a two-night Warsaw getaway with flights, from £99pp for three nights - save up to 20%
Save up to 20%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a two or three-night break in the wondrous city of Warsaw.
- Includes return flights from Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
- Stay at Hotel Reytan or Hotel Poleczki in a twin or double en-suite room.
- Visit the Royal Castle, Lazienki Park, Łazienki Palace, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and many other cultural hotspots!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 29th Nov 2017 (see Fine Print).
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 29th Nov 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 8.45am and 6pm. Inbound flights will be between 6.45am and 9.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Offering an eclectic fusion of traditionalism and modernity, the Polish city of Warsaw is a captivating place no matter your age or interests...
We're offering you a two-night Warsaw getaway with flights from £69pp, or three nights from just £99pp, saving you up to 20% off.*
Once you land in Warsaw, you'll head to one of two hotels for your two or three-night getaway. Hotel Reytan is based just a few hundred metres from The Belweder, Łazienki Park and Pole Mokotowskie, while Hotel Poleczki is situated in the heart of Poleczki Business Park, just 15 minutes from the city centre and five minutes from Chopin's International Airport. Wherever you stay, you'll relax in a twin or double room with en-suite, Wi-Fi, TV, and all the usual home comforts you'd hope to find.
With a mixture of restored Gothic architecture and beautiful modern buildings wherever you look, Warsaw truly is a city like no other. We particularly recommend visiting the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science, where you'll be treated to spectacular views of the city from a terrace. Other must-see destinations include the Warsaw Uprising Museum, Łazienki Palace's gardens and orangery, and the Royal Castle, a reconstructed 14th century palace. Of course, there are also plenty of bars and restaurants to spend your evenings in - one thing's for sure, this city knows how to have fun!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com and ryanair.com (correct as of 19.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'friendly and helpful staff and a great hotel' (Reytan Hotel)
Reviewed: 10 December 2016
'Ideal location and friendly place' (Reytan Hotel)
Reviewed: 05 December 2016
'Very nice and quiet hotel' (Hotel Poleczki)'
Reviewed: 01 March 2017