2-4nt 4* Sardinia Spa, Flights & BreakfastFrom £99pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a two-night Sardinia break with flights and breakfast, from £139pp for three nights, from £149pp for four nights - save up to 46%
Save up to 46%
Time left to purchase
- Treat yourself to a two, three or four-night stay in sunny Sardinia.
- Includes return flights from London Stansted, Luton or Gatwick.
- Stay in a comfortable twin or double room with satellite TV and high speed internet connection at the four star Geovilliage Resort.
- Tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning.
- Head to the spa and sport centre for everything from swimming pools to saunas and Turkish baths to tennis courts!
- Valid for travel on selected dates 28th Mar-19th Oct 2017. Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 28th Mar-19th Oct 2017.
- Valid for selected flights on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5.15am and 5pm. Inbound flights will be between 9.45am and 10pm.
- Deal site cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and is financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Nestled between Italy and Africa, Sardinia is a hidden gem blanketed in exotic sunshine and bursting with Mediterranean flair - if you’re a lover of sun, sea, sand and spas, you won’t want to miss today’s deal…
We’re offering you a two-night Sardinia break including flights and breakfast from £99pp, a three-night break from £139pp or a four-night break from just £149pp, saving you up to 46%*
Whether you’re a lover of fitness or a lover of relaxation, you’re going to fall in love with the beautiful Geovilliage Sport Wellness and Convention Resort. As well as kicking back and relaxing, you'll find plenty to do at the hotel - among the hotel’s copious facilities there’s even an indoor pool and an outdoor Olympic swimming pool where you can spend your time swimming in the warm Italian sun. You'll get one entrance each to the 'Area Aquae' of the wellness centre! Relax in the Mediterranean and Turkish baths, unwind in the sauna, de-stress in the emotional showers, and feel your stress melt away in the whirlpool before upping your exercise regime in the cardio-fitness area and the tennis courts.
After a long day of relaxation, you’re going to want a comfy place to lay your head and the Geovilliage Resort doesn’t disappoint - stay in a warmly furnished and cosy twin or double room with both Wi-Fi and satellite TV, complete with a sofa for lounging and a balcony for unwinding on a warm evening.
You'll also have breakfast included in your stay, where you'll be able to tuck into a mix of continental delights as well as hot food! There are plenty of great places to head to for dinner in the evenings, or the hotel boasts two restaurants - the Restaurant Tavolara or the Restaurant Sa Mesa, each serving a range of traditional Italian cuisine and mouth-watering Mediterranean dishes.
If you can tear yourself away from the bounteous facilities and palatial grounds of the hotel, you’ll find you’re a stone’s throw away from some of Sardinia’s world famous, picture-perfect beaches. Based close to Olbia, you’re free to explore rugged countryside, unspoilt turquoise coastlines and stunning mountain towns. Immerse yourself in the local history by exploring the Museo Archeologico or head further afield and visit the Roman ruins at S’Imbalconadu, the Sa Testa sacred well and the Tomb of the Giants. Steeped in ancient charm and swimming in sunshine, who could resist a trip to Sardinia?
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from ryanair.com and booking.com.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to ClearSky Holidays’s site using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Great for a short break!'
Reviewed: 24 October 2016
'Rooms great, staff very helpful'
Reviewed: 13 October 2016
'Great hotel stay in Olbia'
Reviewed: 12 October 2016