2-3nt Copenhagen, Flights & Tour Options!From £79pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a two-night Copenhagen break including flights and tour options, from £129pp for three nights - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Escape to beautiful Copenhagen for a two or three-night break.
- Includes return flights from London Luton and Edinburgh.
- Stay in a double or twin en-suite room at the Hotel Osterport.
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise through the canals in the centre of the cityor a bike tour.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for a two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for a three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 19th Feb-30th Jul 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 19th Feb-30th Jul 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 7.30am and 2.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 7am and 9.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With a rich, distinctive style, ample architectural delights and reams of Danish charm, we're sure that you'll be København a great time!
We're offering you a two-night Copenhagen break with return flights from £79pp, or upgrade to a three-night stay from just £129pp, saving you up to 42%.*
Upon arrival in the beautiful and quirky city of Copenhagen, you can check in to the chic Hotel Osterport, located within easy reach of the city centre. You'll be staying in an en-suite room with a TV and Wi-Fi to keep you comfortable, entertained and connected.
As part of your stay, you can take the opportunity to enjoy an optional one-hour canal cruise or a bike tour. Danish author Hans Christian Andersen wrote many of his famous tales overlooking Copenhagen harbour, where a bronze statue of The Little Mermaid now stares longingly towards the Langelinie promenade and the fairytale charm of the city is still very much alive. Part of Copenhagen’s charisma lies in its art and architecture. Head down to the harbour to absorb the architectural wonders, or take a picturesque stroll around Tivoli Gardens. The Rosenborg Castle provides an excellent insight into the city's royal history, while at the Christiania hippy commune, you can explore history of a more bohemian vibe. Still got time to play with? Then the wealth of shops and cafes along Strøget won’t fail to entertain.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from booking.com and easyjet.com (correct as of 18.1.17)
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call or email ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 11 January 2017
'my new favourite hotel'
Reviewed: 10 January 2017
Reviewed: 26 December 2016