2-3nt Budapest City Break & FlightsFrom £59pp instead of £144.70pp (from Cheap Cost Holidays) for a two-night Budapest city break including flights, from £79pp for three nights - save up to 59%
Save up to 59%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a two or three-night break to bustling Budapest.
- Includes return flights from Gatwick, Luton or Stansted.
- Stay at Korona Panzio in a twin or double en-suite room with Wi-Fi.
- Visit the amazing Széchenyi Baths, Buda Castle, St. Stephen's Basilica and more!
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Jun 2017 (see Fine Print).
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break. Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night break.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you'll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Mar 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Jun 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6.15am and 8pm. Inbound flights will be between 8.30am and 9.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- This holiday is provided by Cheap Cost Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 10947.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Discover true beauty with every turn at breathtaking Budapest...
We're offering you a two-night Budapest city break including flights from £59pp, or a three-night break from just £79pp, saving you up to 59% off.*
Touch down in Budapest and head to Korona Panzio, strategically based close to Gellért Thermal Bath, the Citadella and Buda Castle, and only 15 minutes from the heart of Budapest. What better base is there to discover all that the beautiful city has to offer? You'll stay in a twin or double room with a private bathroom, Wi-Fi and satellite TV, while the hotel itself comes compete with a private garden, restaurant, bar and more.
Once you've settled in, we recommend heading straight to Buda Castle to marvel at displays from Gothic altars to sculpture, before relaxing at the ornate Széchenyi Baths, originally built in 1913. In the evening, make sure you check out the Chain Bridge designed by William Tierney Clark, which is illuminated at night, before heading to one of the many trendy bars to dance the night away. With other hot spots such as Fisherman's Bastion, St. Stephen's Basilica and Hősök Tere which houses the leaders of seven tribes who founded Hungary, you'll never run out of extraordinary things to see and do!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from expedia.co.uk and easyjet.com.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Cheap Cost Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.