4nt Italian Self-Catered Camping & FlightsFrom £89pp (from Clear Sky Holidays) for a four-night Italian camping trip, flights and optional car hire - fly from multiple airports and save up to 22%
Save up to 22%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a four-night self-catered camping trip in captivating Italy!
- Stay at the 3* Happy Village in the lush natural park of Veio.
- Or at the Camping Village Roma, with great facilities and only a shuttle bus away from the centre of Rome.
- Enjoy on-site swimming pools, restaurants and Italian nature.
- Includes return flights from Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Edinburgh or Glasgow airports to Rome.
- Voucher valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb-28th Nov 2017.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 26th Feb 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Feb-28th Nov 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 6.45am and 7.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 7.30am and 11.15pm.
- Flights may include stopover of no more than 2.5 hours.
- This holiday is provided by Clear Sky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Upgrade to include optional car hire from £5pp per day. Speak directly to tour operator.
- No cancellations or amendments once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure preferred dates.
Escape to Italy for a trip with a difference…
We’re offering you a four-night self-catered Italian camping trip and flights from just £89pp, saving you up to 22% off!*
Escape to Italy for a glorious camping trip with a lucky guest with today’s eco deal. Once you have landed in Rome, you will travel to an Italian campsite to begin your dreamy four night trip! Happy Village is based close to Rome, in the lush natural park of Veio. You and your partner will be able to enjoy breathing the fresh air in nature, plus you will also have easy access to the city. (There is a free shuttle bus to the nearby metro station of Prima Porta, allowing access to the old city centre of Piazzale Flaminio in only 20 minutes.) On-site, you will be able to enjoy a two wonderful rooftop swimming pools with views over the surrounding landscape, plus there is a bar and restaurant serving Italian food, snacks and drinks including candlelit dinners or relaxed pizza meals. Facilities-wise, you will have the use of electric points on your pitch, immaculate toilet facilities and free hot showers.
Camping Village Roma has won awards for being the best affordable campsite in Italy, and you will understand why when you have pitched up. The site enjoys swimming pools, hydromassage, a disco-pub and Italian restaurant to fill your lazy days in the sun, and if you want to visit the sights of Rome such as The Vatican, you are only 15 minutes away from the city centre. Both camping sites offer lovely locations to enjoy a romantic, different and intimate trip for two. Whether you are looking for a tranquil escape in nature or easy access to one of the most spectacular cities in Europe, you will get the best of both worlds…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using booking.com and easyjet.com.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Clear Sky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.