2nt Romantic Aberystwyth Stay, Bottle of Prosecco & Breakfast for 2£99 instead of up to £200 for a two-night Aberystwyth stay with a bottle of Prosecco and breakfast each morning at The Hafod Hotel - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a romantic getaway for two to the The Hafod Hotel, Aberystwyth!
- A charming hotel nestled between myriad breath-taking nature spots.
- Situated next to the Devil Bridge waterfalls and the Rheidol Railway.
- Includes a whole bottle of Prosecco to share, to start you off in style.
- Plus, devour a full Welsh breakfast each on the morning of your stay!
- Makes for the perfect relaxing retreat with a loved one this winter or spring.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Apr 2017.
- Valid seven days a week.
- Must be aged 18 or over for alcohol, ID required.
- Seven-day cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability.
If you want to explore what makes people return to the picturesque Welsh countryside time and time again, then here’s a deal that’ll help…
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two with a bottle of Prosecco to share and breakfast each morning for just £99, saving you up to 50% off The Hafod Hotel’s price of £200.
Treat yourself and your other half to a romantic mini-break with today’s deal! You’ll both stay overnight at The Hafod Hotel, a charming and idyllic hotel based a stone’s throw away from some of Aberystwyth’s most beautiful attractions. You’ll be staying in a classic double room with a comfy bed, en-suite, TV, hair-dryer, tea and coffee tray and toiletries. You’ll also have a warm welcome, with a bottle of Prosecco to share between you. You’ll enjoy a restful night’s sleep in your cosy bed before enjoying a delicious breakfast the next morning, setting you up for a day of exploring the wonderful surroundings of this idyllic countryside hotel.
Situated next to the famous Devils Bridge waterfalls and the Vale of Rheidol steam train railway, as well as being on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains and Elan Valley, you won’t find yourself short of things to do whilst staying here. We’d recommend a visit to the Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre, a wonderland for a nature-lover, with enough walking trails and nature spotting to keep you occupied all day long. Or, check out Aberystwyth Castle if you love learning about history, and enjoy the amazing views from the top. Perfect!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact The Hafod to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.