7 or 10nt Orlando & Flights - Summer Dates!From £499pp (from ClearSky Holidays) for a seven-night Orlando holiday with flights, from £579pp for 10 nights or pay a £150pp deposit today - save up to 41%
Save up to 41%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a seven or 10-night family holiday in fab Orlando, Florida!
- With return flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester.
- Stay in a double or twin en-suite with Wi-Fi access and TV at the Maingate Lakeside Resort, located just less than two miles from Disney World.
- Or the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, just a short drive from Sea World!
- Explore all the wonders of Orlando, including Wet 'n Wild, Universal Studios, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Jungle Golf and much more!
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st Feb-23rd Nov 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples.
- Must book by 25th Feb 2017.
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st Feb-23rd Nov 2017.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be from between 6.30am and 10.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8.30am and 10pm.
- Flights may include stopover of no more than 4 hours.
- Deposit payment £150pp. Balance to be paid directly to the merchant.
- If you opt for the £150 deposit option, the payment can be as follows: Pay up to 33% 4 weeks after purchase, up to 66% 8 weeks after purchase and up to 90% 12 weeks after purchase. Then the remaining balance by your departure date.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Includes 23kg hold luggage and hand luggage.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
We know that the true American dream involves Mickey Mouse, enormous water slides and slushies, and today's family friendly deal…
We’re offering you a seven-night Orlando holiday including flights from £499pp, or go for 10 nights from just £579pp or pay a £150 deposit today and save up to 41%*!
Your Orlando fantasy will become a reality when you arrive to the fabulous Maingate Lakeside Resort or Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa in Kissimee, Florida. You and your lucky companion will be given a comfortable and spacious standard double en-suite room equipped with cable TV and a mini refrigerator. You will have a selection of delicious restaurants to dine in, an inviting pool and poolside cabana bar to enjoy, a mini golf course, and you'll be less than two miles from Walt Disney World Resort. These hotels offer the perfect family-friendly base for your exciting trip.
If you're headed to Orlando, chances are you have one destination in mind: Disney World! Whether you choose a seven or 10-night stay, you'll have enough time to explore all your favourite Orlando hotspots. Disney World is the beacon of our inner child's idea of paradise with Hollywood Studios, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Springs just a short drive away. You'll be mad for Mickey in no time! Of course, that's not all Orlando has to offer. Make the most of Universal's Island of Adventures and Wet 'n Wild! No-one should miss the chance to see their favourite Disney princesses and superheroes while across the pond. If you've been dreaming about a trip to America, now is the time!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using the prices from virginatlantic.com and booking.com (correct as of 17.1.17).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call or email ClearSky Holidays to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'staff lovely people couldn't do enough (Maingate Lakeside Resort)'
Reviewed: 10 January 2017
'excellent location for the parks (Maingate Lakeside Resort)'
Reviewed: 21 December 2016
'most friendly (Westgate Lakes Resort)'
Reviewed: 15 January 2017