1-2nt Carmarthen & 3-Course Dinner for 2£99 for an overnight break for two with a three-course dinner and breakfast, £149 for a two-night break for two with afternoon tea - save up to 42%
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two in the Welsh town of Carmarthen at The Ivy Bush Royal Hotel.
- Plus indulge in a three-course dinner.
- Or opt for a two-night stay with added afternoon tea on arrival.
- Easy access to explore the nearby National Botanic Garden of Wales.
- Or the medieval fortress of Kidwelly Castle.
- Valid for stays until 30th April 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2017.
- Excludes 10th-12 Feb, 10-12th Mar, 14th-17th Apr 2017.
- No cancellations or changes to the booking once confirmed.
- Three-course dinner from set menu; must be taken on second night of two-night stay.
- Deal for standard double or twin room; £50 per night to upgrade to an executive room.
- Subject to availability.
Tired of your usual go-to mini-break hotspots? If you look no further than today's deal, you're sure to have a Wale(s) of a time!
We’re offering you an overnight break for two with breakfast and a three-course dinner for £99, or a two-night break for two with breakfast, a three-course dinner on your second night and afternoon tea for £149 saving you up to 42% The Ivy Bush Royal Hotel's prices.
Just a 40-minute drive from Swansea, Carmarthen is a the perfect spot for a quiet escape from the bustling city. With today's deal you and your lucky companion will enjoy a one or two-night break with a delicious three-course dinner. If you select a two-night stay, you'll also be greeted with afternoon tea on arrival. Kick-back and relax in your comfortable standard double or twin room. All rooms have been furnished to a high standard and have all the usual facilities, televisions, a hairdryer, ironing facilities, and, of course, a hospitality tray for that refreshing cup of tea or coffee. In the morning you can fill-up with a delicious full English breakfast, and on one evening you'll be treated to a warming three-course dinner with all the British classics!
Carmarthen is reputed to be the birthplace of the legendary wizard Merlin, and has the unique distinction of being Wales' oldest town. It stands on a bluff above the River Towy, which runs from the Black Mountains down into Carmarthen Bay. There's plenty of places to explore nearby, with the National Botanic Garden of Wales being high on the list of must-do's. Enjoy all that the 568-acre parkland has to offer, with its historic and futuristic buildings, its horticultural displays and flower meadows and its lakes and walks. Charming!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact The Ivy Bush Royal Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on
"I had a lovely stay and will definitely return if in the area again."
Gerri S, Bude
Reviewed: 11 January 2017
"Lovely staff, nothing was too much trouble for them."
Reviewed: 27 December 2016
"Hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming."
Reviewed: 12 December 2016