Perthshire Retreat with Dinner & Breakfast for 2 @ Alyth Hotel £49 instead of up to £125.40 for an overnight Perthshire stay for two people including breakfast and two-course dinner, or £89 for two nights - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two in the picturesque village of Alyth.
- Includes a delicious two-course dinner on one night of your stay.
- Plus a daily Scottish breakfast.
- Based on the fringe of the Highlands, just 20 miles from Perth and Dundee.
- Perfect retreat with a loved one.
- Deal Bonus: Eat in the restaurant again and get 25% off your food bill!
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays until 28th Feb 2017.
- £5 surcharge for steak dishes.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability; limited weekends.
If you're looking for a bit of respite from the hustle and bustle of city life, Perthshire can always offer you unrivalled tranquility and charm...
We're offering you a one-night Perthshire stay for two people including breakfast and a two-course dinner for £49, or a two-night stay for just £89, saving you up to 61% off the Alyth Hotel's prices.
Nestled quaintly in the town square at the centre of Alyth, this former coaching inn offers a warm, comfortable and friendly base from which to explore the many walks, glens and attractions of Perthshire. You'll be staying in a charming double en-suite room, enjoying a two-course meal on one night of your stay plus a full Scottish breakfast each morning. The Alyth's restaurant offers a genuine taste of Scotland, using only the very best of locally-sourced produce. All meals are freshly prepared on the premises, and their friendly, caring staff will ensure your evening is a true culinary delight. Mmm...
If you feel the need to walk off some of that indulgence, you're in luck - there are a myriad walks in and around Alyth for you to get your fill of picturesque leg-stretching. The Cateran Trail in particular is a fully waymarked route for walkers in the Perthshire and Angus Glens - Alyth lies on the Trail and the hotel makes an ideal base for enjoying this famous walk. You could also visit the historic Glamis Castle - with its fairytale turrets and fascinating secret chambers, it's perhaps one of the world's most famous romantic fortresses. Very much a hidden jewel in Scotland's crown, Alyth is the ideal destination for a short break!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Alyth Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 15 January 2017
'Comfortable cosy surroundings.'
Reviewed: 09 January 2017
'Everyone so friendly and staff could not do enough for you.'
Reviewed: 02 January 2017