York Riverside City Centre Stay & Breakfast for 2£69 (at Queens Hotel) for an overnight York break for two people with a full English breakfast or £129 for two nights - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two people in the stunning historic city of York at Queens Hotel.
- Includes a full English breakfast.
- Stay on the banks of the River Ouse, right in the heart of York in a Superior room overlooking the river!
- Ideal for exploring all the city has to offer, from the beautiful York Minster to the Castle Museum and National Railway Museum.
- Under-2s stay free of charge!
- Valid for stays 26th Feb– 8th June 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays 26th Feb– 8th June 2017.
- Excludes 6th, 12th, 20th-22nd, 26th-29th Mar, 5th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 30th Apr, 14th-18th, 22nd, 23rd, 28th May, 1st Jun 2017.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- £10 overnight car parking surcharge (must be pre-booked).
- Under-2s stay free of charge.
- Subject to availability.
Founded by the ancient Romans, the gorgeous city of York has so much for you to see, so pack your bags and get exploring with today’s deal…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including a full English breakfast for £69, or upgrade to two nights for just £129, saving you up to 42% off Queens Hotel's prices (correct as of 1.2.17).
Enjoy a Spring break in one of the UK’s best British cities and possibly the most beautiful, wander down one of the best preserved medieval streets The Shambles, shop in an array of exclusive boutiques and high street stores, or just unwind in one of the many vibrant bars or eateries; York really does have it all. Stay at The Queens Hotel and take a stroll along the historic city walls which still provide a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster.
Once you've settled into your fantastic Superior river view room (subject to availability) overlooking the Ouse, your location right in the heart of the city means all of York's remarkable history, not to mention its top-notch shopping hotspots, are on the doorstep. Take a stroll along the ancient city walls to take in the views of spring daffodils and the stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster. Bookworms can enjoy the York Literature Festival from 16th-30th March, Fashionista’s can see what is hot and what is not from 4th-9th April at Fashion City York and you can head down to re-opening of Jorvik on 8th April after 15 months of refurbishment. The second Eboracum Roman Festival will take place from 1st-4th June, so prepare to be taken back in time with over 50 Romans marching through the city of York! With so much to do and see you will be spoilt for choice you may need to unwind in one of York's many vibrant bars or brand new eateries.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Queens Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Looking forward to our next visit'
Reviewed: 31 December 2016
'The staff could not have been more helpful'
Reviewed: 28 December 2016
'Great centrally located hotel'
Reviewed: 23 November 2016