4* Brighton Stay & Breakfast for 2£79 (at Mercure Brighton) for an overnight 4* Brighton stay for two people with breakfast - save up to 66%
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two in England’s coastal capital!
- Stay in the luxury 4* Mercure Brighton in a classic en-suite double or twin room with Wi-Fi access and more.
- And enjoy breakfast in the morning.
- Plus includes early check in!
- Explore the back street shops, unwind on the beach front or dine in one of the many restaurants.
- Valid for stays from until 31st Mar 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Mar 2017.
- Valid for stays from until 31st Mar 2017.
- £20 surcharge for privilege rooms.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Early check in is subject to availability.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With boutique shopping, picturesque coastal walks and an abundance of gourmet restaurants, we know where we'll be heading on our mini break this year...
We’re offering you a 4* overnight Brighton stay for two including a full English breakfast for just £79, saving you up to 66% off Mercure Brighton’s price of up to £231 (correct as of 13.1.17).
Situated right on the beach front, just up from the pier, the luscious 4* Mercure Brighton is the perfect place to stay for a costal getaway. You’ll be staying in a classic en-suite double or twin room, complete with Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV and more! In the evening why not to sit down to a delicious meal in the hotel restaurant if you don't fancy heading further afield, and in the morning you will tuck into a hearty full English breakfast, perfectly setting you up for a day of basking in all that the city has to offer.
The vibrant coastal resort of Brighton hardly needs an introduction, but for those who aren’t familiar with its off the wall charm, expect fairground rides, unique boutiques, a thriving nightlife and an abundance of gourmet cafés tucked away down cobbled side streets. Days can be spent strolling along the pier or checking out cultural hot-spots such as Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. Whatever your taste, there’s something to sate it in the crème de la crème of the country’s seaside hotspots!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Mercure Brighton to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Great stay as always'
Reviewed: 09 January 2017
Reviewed: 04 January 2017
'We would certainly return'
Reviewed: 04 January 2017