16th Century Welsh Inn, Breakfast & Dinner for 2£89 instead of up to £224.90 (at the Guildhall Tavern) for a two-night stay for two people including breakfast, dinner and a glass of wine each - save up to 35%
- Enjoy a two-night break for two in a 16th century inn in North Wales.
- Historic hotel is winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Relax in a luxurious en suite double room with TV and comfy bedding.
- Includes a daily full Welsh breakfast, dinner on your first night and a glass of wine each.
- Ideal for exploring Snowdonia Park, Denbigh Castle and more.
- Valid for stays until 7th Apr 2017 (see Fine Print).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 28th Feb 2017.
- Valid for stays until 7th Apr 2017.
- Excludes 14th Feb 2017.
- Excludes Sunday stays.
- Dinner up to the value of £15pp.
- Surcharge of £10 for Saturdays.
- £10pn surcharge per dog.
- £10pn for Superior room, £20pn for Superking room or £30pn for Luxury Suite.
- Once booked, no cancellations or changes.
- Subject to availability.
Nestled in the heart of North Wales, close to the Clwydian Range, the gorgeously rustic Guildhall Tavern offers a perfect spot for an idyllic getaway...
We're offering you a two night Welsh inn stay including breakfast, dinner on your first night and a glass of wine for £89, saving you up to 35% off The Guildhall Tavern's price of up to £224.90 (correct as of 12.1.17).
Skip the rat race and escape to beautiful Wales, where rolling hills and Snowdonia National Park provide the perfect backdrop for your overnight stay! A great spot to discover the countryside and spend a little one-on-one time with a loved one, today's deal provides all the comforts of home in a refreshing change of scenery. You’ll make yourself comfortable in an en suite double room at the Guildhall Tavern, where you’ll benefit from a TV, toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and more. On your first evening you'll sit down to a delicious dinner up to the value of £15pp, all washed down with a glass of red or white wine. Each morning guests will enjoy a freshly prepared Welsh breakfast - if you can prise yourself from your cosy boudoir, that is.
You’ll find plenty of cafés and quirky shops in the quaint town of Denbigh, as well as the fascinating 13th century Denbigh Castle, where visitors can catch a glimpse of the Great Gatehouse and Goblin Tower. Those who fancy venturing into the great outdoors will be thrilled to find Snowdonia National Park on their doorstep, perfect for hiking, trekking and walking. We're sure you'll have a wonderful time!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Contact Guildhall Tavern to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 29 November 2016
'A real gem!'
Reviewed: 10 October 2016
Reviewed: 19 September 2016