15-Day Nepal Trek to Everest Base Camp£499pp instead of up to £1610pp (from Himalayan Scenery Treks & Expedition) for a 15-day trip to Nepal with Everest Base Camp trek - save up to 69%
- Reach new heights with a trip from Nepal to Everest Base Camp.
- Visit Kathmandu and see the world's highest mountain for yourself.
- Includes accommodation, domestic airfares and luxury transfers as well as an English-speaking tour guide to help you on your journey.
- Plus a Nepali culture show and dinner on your last night.
- Unbeatable experience, rated 5* on TripAdvisor!
- Valid on selected dates until 31st Oct 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30 days after purchasing.
- Valid on selected dates until 31st Oct 2017.
- Excludes international flights, food, Nepal entry visa/fees and tips.
- Single supplement of £135; child supplement of £65.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
We might all feel like we face our own personal Everests throughout the working week, so why not tackle the real deal in an awe-inspiring trip to the top of the world...
We’re offering you a 15-day trip to Nepal including Everest Base Camp trek for £499pp, saving you up to 69% off Himalayan Scenery Treks & Expedition’s price of up to £1610pp.
- Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, where you’ll be driven to a Nepal hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: You’ll spend the day relaxing and meeting your guide and the trek staff. You'll also get to see the sights of the Kathmandu Valley, including enchanting Hindu and Buddhist temples.
- Day 3: It’s up and away with a 40-minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. This beautiful region provides unforgettable views of the terraced landscape and river valleys below. You’ll start with a gentle 3-4 hour trek before spending the night in a local teahouse.
- Day 4: Day 4 will see you trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar a forest of rhododendron, magnolia and giant fir-trees before you’ll get your first glimpse of Mount Everest! Overnight stay at local teahouse.
- Day 5: A day of acclimatisation where you can enjoy the beauty of Namche’s quaint village as well as the friendliness and hospitality of its local Sherpa people. Overnight stay at local guesthouse.
- Day 6: It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for - the trek to Mount Everest! This stretch of the trek takes approximately three hours from Namche to Phunki, followed by a three-hour ascent towards Tengboche. Overnight stay at local guesthouse.
- Day 7: You’ll trek through stunning forests filled with of a variety of lush trees. This picturesque trail then dips down to Debuche, where you will cross the Imja River before climbing up to Dingboche. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
- Day 8: Enjoy a much needed rest with a day to drink in the panoramic views and do whatever you please! Overnight stay at local guesthouse.
- Day 9: It’s time to put your hiking boots back on as you trek to Lobuche, a trek which will take you through meadows, farmlands as well as past frozen rivers and glaciers.
- Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep and continue on to the iconic Everest Base Camp (5365m), then trek back to Gorak Shep. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
- Day 11: Take an early morning hike to Kala Patthar and experience the magical sunrise over Mount Everest. Then head back to the hotel for breakfast before you continue trekking to Pheriche.
- Day 12: You’ll start your descent by hiking to Namche Bazaar through some truly breath-taking scenery. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
- Day 13: A nice easy walk down through the trail to a high suspension bridge across the Dudh Koshi River before moving onward to the Jorsale village and Monjo. When you arrive in Lukla you'll celebrate your achievements, relax and unwind before heading to the final stop.
- Day 14: You’ll fly from Lukla to Kathmandu where you can then enjoy a day relaxing and sightseeing. In the evening you’ll be treated to a farewell dinner with your group as well as an amazing Nepali cultural show. Overnight stay at Hotel Access Nepal.
- Day 15: Transfers to your international airport for your departure home.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call or email Himalayan Scenery Treks & Expedition to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Our trek to Everest Base Camp was awesome.'
Reviewed: 07 October 2016
'We will definitely recommend to our friends'
Reviewed: 15 September 2016
'The absolute best'
Reviewed: 02 August 2016