2nt Flamingo Land Stay, Theme Park & Zoo Tkts for 6From £199 for a two-night holiday home stay for up to 6 people in a self-catered holiday home with 3-day park tickets, or from £309 in a Boston lodge - save up to 53%
- Enjoy a mid-week stay for up to six people at Flamingo Land.
- You'll sleep in a comfortable self-catered holiday home or lodge.
- Includes a three-day ticket to the theme park and zoo each.
- Plus access to the newly refurbished leisure complex, nine-hole golf course and entertainment venue.
- Set in a beautiful 375-acre site in the Yorkshire countryside.
- Valid for arrivals 24th, 26th Apr, 1st, 3rd, 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th May (arriving Mon or Wed eve).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book within four days of arrival.
- Valid for arrivals on 24th, 26th Apr, 1st, 3rd, 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, 24th May (arriving Mon or Wed eve).
- Dates available in April and May.
- Towels not provided for holiday homes.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Three-day access to park is valid from day of arrival to day of departure.
- Stays at Flamingo Land Resort are subject to our standard Holiday Village Guidelines and Terms of Hire, available to view here.
- Subject to availability.
Combining picturesque Yorkshire countryside with exotic animals and thrilling rides, today's deal is perfect for the family looking to do something totally different on your holidays...
We’re offering you a two-night self-catered stay in a holiday home for up to six people including a three-day theme park and zoo ticket each from £199 or in a lodge from just £309, saving you up to 53% off Flamingo Land's prices.
With today's deal, you'll head to your choice of holiday home (static caravan) or Boston lodge for a self-catered break for up to six people. Fully equipped, your cosy base is located just a short stroll away from the theme park and zoo - which is great news, as today's deal includes a three-day ticket for each person! Plus you'll receive access to the refurbished leisure complex, nine-hole golf course and their entertainment venue, so you won't be short of things to do! Visit the family-friendly restaurant The Coach House, which serves chilled beers, wines and spirits plus a great menu packed with firm favourites like homemade lasagne and steak and ale pie. Or for something extra special, why not book a table at fabulous Metropolis Bar & Grill?
The zoo provides access to over 140 species of reptiles, mammals and birds housed within areas such as Muddy Duck Farm, Reptile River and Lemur Walk Through. The Wallaby Walkway, with a carefully developed habitat for the parma, swamp and red-necked wallabies, gives visitors a truly unrestricted outlook and the opportunity for up-close encounters! The zoo has also welcomed a host of new animals in 2017, including Baringo the black rhino, while the first baby of the year is also on show, a stunning female Rothschild giraffe. Plus, you might even catch the ever-popular sea lion show! There are a selection of attractions open for smaller children, including Children’s Planet and Dino-Stone Park with the Twistosaurus, Cyclosaur, Muddy Duck Tractors, Jungle Carousel and Helitoys, too! The park is open for you to enjoy from 10am until either 4pm, 5pm, or 6pm and free Keeper Talks occur daily from 11.30am. When you've finished with your wander round the zoo, you can check out the great attractions and rides. Reach new heights with extreme rides such as Pterodactyl and Cliff Hanger and even the 'Mumbo Jumbo', the Guinness World Record Holder (2009) for the world's steepest rollercoaster! We reckon this deal has everything you and the family need for a truly memorable holiday in Yorkshire, so what are you waiting for?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique voucher code.
- Call Flamingo Land to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full voucher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Always a great holiday
Reviewed: 16 March 2017
Always a fantastic time had by all
Reviewed: 16 March 2017
The lodge was first class.
Reviewed: 09 March 2017