Online Reflexology Course - Classroom Option!£14 instead of £299 for an online reflexology course, £149 for a three-day classroom course from KEW Training Academy - save up to 95%
ONLINE: A reflexology course from KEW Training Academy (was £299) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 95% (£285)
CLASSROOM: A reflexology course from KEW Training Academy (was £499) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 80% (£601)
- Get an online or classroom reflexology course and expand your knowledge!
- Gain key reflexology skills to set yourself apart from the competition.
- And do much more for your clients using your brand new knowledge.
- Study eight modules online and take advantage of unlimited access and 24/7 tutor support.
- Or upgrade for a three-day classroom course - pack your pencil case!
- Accredited school of IICT and IADL - certificate on completion.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Online course valid until 23rd Mar 2018.
- Classroom course valid on 27th, 28th and 29th May 2017, 10am-4pm.
- Subject to availability.
If, like Duran Duran, you know its 'all about the reflex' then why not expand your horizons with today's deal?
We’re offering you an online certified reflexology course for just £14, or upgrade for a three-day classroom course for £149, saving you up to 95% off KEW Training Academy’s prices.
Whether you're looking for a new career path, or just fancy expanding your horizons, this IICT and IADL accredited online reflexology diploma course is a great place to start. You can study the eight modules online, in your own time, from the comfort of your own home, or you can choose to upgrade and take a three-day classroom course! Reflexology is a holistic practice that uses specific areas of the hands and feet to improve the health and well-being of an individual, and once you've successfully completed this course you'll be able to set up shop as a professional reflexologist! Put your best foot forwards, what are you waiting for!?
- Reflexology & Healing
- Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Feet
- Foot Disorders
- Reflexology Points
- Reflexology Techniques
- Reflexology & The Nervous System
- When Not To Use Reflexology
- The Sequence & Closing Down
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email the KEW Training Academy to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.