Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Course£19 instead of £199 for a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy course from Skill Success - learn about anxiety, depression, phobias and panic attacks and save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Take a comprehensive course in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- The online course covers depression, anxiety, phobias and panic attacks.
- Study from the comfort of your home.
- 24/7 online access and no time limit.
- Receive a certificate on completion.
- Great if you're looking to start a career in counselling or therapy.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 15th Mar 2017.
CBT has helped millions of people around the world to manage mental health issues. So, whether you're looking to help yourself or others, today’s deal is a great place to start…
We're offering you a 'Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Depression, Anxiety, Phobias And Panic Attacks' course for just £19, saving you 90% off Skill Success’ price of £199.
Comprising 37 topics to work through in your own time (the course is yours for as long as you need it!), today’s deal is just what you need to understand depression, anxiety, phobias and panic attacks, and the psychotherapy used to deal with such issues. The course will address an array of topics including sleep diaries, realistic thinking, dealing with panic attacks, facing fears, challenging obsessions and much, much more. You'll learn from the comfort of your own home, and will receive a certificate upon completion as proof of your new found knowledge.
- Life Assessment
- What is Depression?
- Suicidal Ideation
- Your Own Thoughts on Depression
- Why Am I Depressed?
- Assessing Your Depression
- Recording Your Thoughts and Feelings
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – First Steps
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – Next Steps
- Sleep Diary
- Targeting The Engines of Depression
- ABC Model
- What is Anxiety?
- Why Do I Feel Anxious?
- Assessing My Anxiety
- Using CBT To Deal with Anxiety
- Seven Types of Thinking Errors
- Realistic Thinking
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 1
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 2
- The STAR Model
- Dealing with Panic Attacks
- Two Types of Thinking
- Introduction To Core Beliefs
- How Do Core Beliefs Develop?
- Identifying Negative Core Beliefs
- Generating ‘In-Between’ Beliefs
- Exposure Therapy
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 1
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 2
- Challenging Obsessions
- Facing Your Fears
- What is Agoraphobia
- The Negative Cycle of Agoraphobia
- How Do I Manage Agoraphobia?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Head to Skill Success' site using the link we send you.
- Add the course to cart and head to checkout.
- Enter your details and voucher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Half-Day O'Neill Surfing Experience, Cornwall£30 for an O’Neill half day surfing experience from Buyagift - catch the waves between Watergate and Harlyn Bays!
Child Psychology & Counselling Courses - Online or Classroom!£24 instead of £398 for online child psychology and child counselling courses, or £549 for a classroom course in London or Manchester from Vita - save up to 94%
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Course - Online or Classroom!£19 instead of £495 for a teaching assistant, dyslexia support & behaviour management course, £249 for a classroom-based course from E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase