Mindfulness Diploma Course£16 instead of £299 for an online mindfulness diploma course, or £129 for an intensive classroom course with Kew Training, Manchester - save up to 95%
An online mindfulness diploma course with Kew Training, Manchester (was £299) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 95% (£283)
An intensive classroom mindfulness course with Kew Training, Manchester (was £399) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 68% (£270)
- Find your inner peace and discover a healthier outlook on life!
- Take an online or intensive classroom-based mindfulness course.
- Includes modules on meditation, anxiety, the workplace and more.
- Classroom courses take place at the Holland Hall Hotel, 10am-4pm.
- With tutor support either face-to-face or over the phone and online.
- Certificate on successful completion.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 12th Aug 2017.
- Valid for classroom course 24th-25th May 2017 only.
- Subject to availability.
If you're looking for a little extra peace of mind, today's deal is more than just a pleasant thought...
We’re offering you an online mindfulness diploma course for £16, or an intensive classroom-based course for just £129, saving you up to 95% off Kew Training's prices.
Mindfulness is a simple and effective practice designed to help you live in the moment and make the most of your day-to-day experiences, while also helping you to cope with negative thoughts or emotions. This course aims to help you learn and utilise the techniques of mindfulness, and you can choose to take an intensive classroom-based course, learning directly from the expert tutors with face-to-face training at the Holland Hall Hotel. Alternatively, you can take the course online, with access to 'unlimited', dedicated support via email and phone, as well as E-Learning forums where you can have access to your tutors and other people also doing the course.
- What is mindfulness?
- The benefits of mindfulness
- Setting a mindful approach
- How to approach anxiety and stress
- Mindfulness for all
- Mindfulness as a therapy
- Mindfulness in the workplace
- Extending the practice
- Top tips for mindfulness
- Thought projections and healing
- 24th-25th May 2017
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email Kew Training to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2 Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Tickets - With Half Term Dates!£15 instead of £30 for one adult and one child ticket to Noah's Ark Zoo Farm in Bristol, £18 for two adults - save up to 50%
SEN & Asperger's Online Courses£24 instead of £220 (from NCC Training Resources) for a Special Educational Needs or Asperger's online course, £44 for both - save up to 89%
Time left to purchase