Forensic Psychology Diploma£29 instead of £99 for an online diploma course in forensic psychology, £99 for a half-day classroom course from Psychology Academy - save up to 71%
ONLINE: An online diploma in forensic psychology from Psychology Academy (was £99) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 71% (£70)
CLASSROOM: A half-day diploma course in forensic psychology from Psychology Academy OR redeem towards another available deal
Save up to 71%
Time left to purchase
- Take an online diploma course in forensic psychology.
- Study in your own time with six months of access to online content.
- Or cover the information during a half-day classroom based course.
- Modules cover offender profiles, risk assessments and more.
- Classroom courses take place on the 18th Feb and 18th Mar 2017.
- Certificate on successful completion!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 7th May 2017.
- Subject to availability.
If binging on CSI re-runs is no longer satisfying your sleuthing needs, it'd be a crime to ignore today's deal...
We’re offering you an online diploma in forensic psychology for just £29 or a half day classroom course for just £99, saving you up to 71% off Psychology Academy's prices.
Whether you're looking to start a career in criminology, or to get more out of your current life of crime by learning how forensic psychology works, today's course is probably your best option. The diploma course aims to leave you with a strong foundation in understanding criminal behaviour, as well as insight into the workings of the criminal mind. You’ll get a full six months access to the course content, giving you plenty of time to get to grips with your diploma. Or pack your pencil case, pick the classroom option and spend a half day studying these topics:
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology and Criminal Behaviour
- Historical development and contemporary issues
- Theories of criminal behaviour
- Social explanations of crime
- The extent and cause of violent crime
- Offender profiles
- The applications of psychology to the criminal justice system
- The role of a forensic psychologist in a prison setting
- Terrorism and political violence
- Youth Offenders
- Psychological factors in childhood
- Explanations of antisocial behaviour in childhood
- Lifespan development and criminal careers
- Adolescents in the prison system
- Suicide and depression among young people
- Risk Assessment
- Extreme acts of violence
- Assessment of violent offending behaviour
- Links between personality and offending
- Anger and anger management
- Risk appraisal and management
- Violent risk assessment in a prison setting
- Treatment strategies in the community and prison
- Risk assessment tools: psychological and physiological
- Mental Health and Criminal Behaviour
- What is ‘insanity’?
- The problem of evidence
- The classification of mental illness: DSM; personality disorders, mental illness and violence
- Dangerous and severe personality disorder (DSPD)
- Sadistic personality disorder (SPD)
- 18th February 2017
- 18th March 2017
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Psychology Academy's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your full code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Gerry Cottle’s WOW Circus Tkt - 6 Locations!£11 instead of £22 for a grandstand ticket to Gerry Cottle’s WOW Circus - choose from six locations and save 50%
Beginners' Finance & Accounting Course£9 instead of £49 for an online beginners' finance & accounting course from OfCourse - save 82%
Promotion ends on
27 / 04 / 2017
Naturopathy Health & Wellbeing Diploma£19 instead of £145 for a naturopathy health & wellbeing diploma from OfCourse - save 87%
Time left to purchase