Bookkeeping & Payroll Training Course - Online or Classroom!£19 instead of £495 for an online bookkeeping and payroll training course, or £249 for a classroom based course from E-training Hub - save up to 96%
ONLINE: A book keeping and payroll training course from E-training Hub (was £495) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 96% (£476)
CLASSROOM: A book keeping and payroll training course from E-training Hub (was £495) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 50% (£246)
- Learn new skills with a bookkeeping skills and payroll training course.
- Study a two-day intensive classroom course or at your own pace online.
- Learn the important procedures of bookkeeping, PAYE and more.
- With online tutors ready to help you.
- Open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Based in Manchester and London.
- Kick start your new career today!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 30th Apr 2017.
- Maximum of 15 people per class.
- No cancellations on classroom courses once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Learn every trick in the book about the books with the help of today’s deal…
We’re offering you an online bookkeeping and payroll training course for £19 or take a two-day classroom-based course for just £249, saving you up to 96% off E-training Hub’s prices.
Get on the road to becoming an accounts asset and guru with the help of a bookkeeping and payroll training course. This is the ideal way for a newcomer to get into the field, helping you to understand all the procedures you need to know to work or run that side of a business. Over the course of 11 lessons, it will educate you on recording transactions, the double entry system, VAT, computerised bookkeeping, payroll, national insurance, taxation, how PAYE systems work and more. Whether you would like to attend a two-day classroom intensive version of the course in Manchester or London or would prefer to study from the comfort of your own home with email support and 12 months' access, this is sure to be a game changer for you.
At the end of the course, you will be awarded upon successful completion with two certificates including a diploma certificate in bookkeeping and basic payroll. Hit the books and you’ll be on a roll!
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Recording transactions using journal and ledger
- Double entry system
- Cash book
- Trial balance
- Cash and accural accounting and accounting for provisions
- Introduction to computerised bookkeeping
- Introduction to payroll
- National Insurance calculation
- PAYE - income tax
Please enquire with the merchant about classroom availability here.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact E-Training Hub to redeem using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3-4nt Cornwall Cottage Stay for up to 6From £139 (at Coombe Farm Cottages) for a three-night Cornwall cottage stay for up to six people, from £149 for a four-night stay - save up to 61%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase