Ultimate Bookkeeping & Financial Reports Training Bundle £14 instead of £299 for an online ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle, or £399 for a classroom bundle at Courses For Success - save up to 95%
An online ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle at Courses For Success (was £299) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 95% (£285)
An in-store ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle at Courses For Success, Birmingham (was £799) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 50% (£400)
Save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
- Get an ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle!
- Choose from an online or in-store option, to suit your learning style.
- Three courses in one: basic bookkeeping, budget and financial reports and knowledge management.
- Access to course materials for life!
- With a certificate upon successful completion of an online assessment.
- Classroom locations in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Jul 2017.
- Please contact the merchant to enquire about classroom dates.
- In-store classes must be booked four weeks in advance.
- Subject to availability.
Monetarily mind your own business (or someone else’s!) with a little help from this course…
We're offering you an online ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle for £14, or a classroom training bundle for just £399, saving you up to 95% off Course For Success’ prices.
If money just slips through your fingers, giving a whole new meaning to liquidation, then this ultimate bookkeeping and financial reports training bundle with give you the new start you desperately need. You’ll receive access to three individual fiscally-minded courses, ensuring you come away with a better grasp of everything financial. The Basic Bookkeeping course will give you the A-to-Z of keeping monetary records, from basic terminology to end of period procedures. From there you’ll move onto the Budget and Financial Reports course, where you’ll ensure your business has bulletproof finances and that you’re always on top of your budget. Finally, the Knowledge Management course will cover the commoditisation and customisation model and how to create KMBOK. If this sounds like nonsense to you, then this is definitely the course you need! And whether you're eager to get back in the classroom, pencil case at the ready, or you’d rather learn from home then there’s an option for you. Invest in this deal today!
Course 1 - Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Online Course
- Understand and implement basic bookkeeping principles
- Basic terminology
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Accounting methods
- Differences between cash and accrual
- Cash management
- Keeping track of your business
- Understanding the balance sheet
- Types of assets
- Types of liabilities
- Other financial statements
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Capital statement
- Budget vs actual
- Payroll accounting/terminology
- End of period procedures
- Financial planning, budgeting and control
- Reasons for budgeting
- Creating a budget
- Comparing budget to actual expenses
Course 2 - Certificate in Budget and Financial Reports Online Course
- Back your business with bulletproof finance
- Understanding financial statements
- Balance sheets
- Income statements (AKA profit and loss statements)
- Annual reports
- Analysing financial statements
- Income ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Liquidity ratios
- Working capital ratios
- Bankruptcy ratios
- Long-term analysis ratios
- Calculating return on investment (ROI)
- Understanding budgets
- Common types of budgets
- What information do I need?
- Who should be involved?
- What should a budget look like?
- Budgeting made easy
- Computer based methods
- Advanced forecasting techniques
- Managing the budget
- How to tell if you're on track
- Should your budget be updated
- Keeping a diary of lessons learned
- When to panic
- Making smart purchasing decisions
- A glimpse into the legal world
Course 3 - Certificate in Knowledge Management Online Course
- How to manage knowledge across Your organization
- What is knowledge management?
- Applications in the workplace
- Dos and don'ts
- Data, information and knowledge
- Identifying conversation categories
- Understanding episodes
- The knowledge management life cycle
- The new knowledge management paradigm
- Paradigms of the past
- The new paradigm
- The knowledge management endgame
- Knowledge management models
- Building a knowledge management rationale
- Building a business case
- Finding success stories
- The commoditisation/customisation model
- Customising knowledge management definitions
- Components of a knowledge management definition
- Creating KMBOK
- Implementing knowledge management
- Identifying opportunities for revenue streams
- Key knowledge management techniques
- The no-budget scenario
- Tips for success
- About the chief knowledge officer
- Knowledge management skill checklist
- Advance topics
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Course For Success’ site to redeem using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2 Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Tickets - With Half Term Dates!£15 instead of £30 for one adult and one child ticket to Noah's Ark Zoo Farm in Bristol, £18 for two adults - save up to 50%
Accredited Life Coaching & Mindfulness Diploma Course£29 instead of £398 for an online life coaching and mindfulness diploma course, or £599 for a classroom based course from Vita Online - save up to 93%
Time left to purchase
Teaching Assistant, SEN & Managing Behaviour Level 3 Course£19 instead of £299 for an online Teaching Assistant, SEN & Managing Behaviour Level 3 Course or £399 for a classroom course from Mary Kay Jenny - save up to 94%
Time left to purchase