8 Beginner CrossFit Classes, Docklands£10 for eight beginner CrossFit classes at Royal Docks CrossFit, London - save 94%
- Get strong and fit with eight beginner CrossFit sessions!
- Variety-based fitness training with weights, gymnastics and more.
- Set in a Grade-II listed building.
- Stocked with competition-grade Wolverson equipment.
- Classes run daily (times below).
- Based near Custom House DLR.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy one additional as a gift.
- Voucher valid until 31st Jul 2017.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- New Royal Docks CrossFit customers only.
- All services must be redeemed by same customer.
- Participation subject to completed health and safety questionnaire.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If you’re cross with your fitness levels, feel a pressing need to lift more or if your gymnastics are more suited to geriatrics… today’s deal is for you!
We’re offering you eight beginner CrossFit classes for just £10, saving you 94% off Royal Docks CrossFit's price of £160.
Learn CrossFit with a set of eight beginner sessions! Based on varied, high-intensity movements, CrossFit is a mix of weightlifting, gymnastics and metabolic conditioning. Sessions last approximately an hour, and run daily at a choice of times in the mornings and evenings (see their timetable for details). Occupying a Grade II-listed ex-tobacco factory, Royal Docks CrossFit can be found a short walk from Custom House DLR station. The 3,500 square foot unit houses competition-grade Wolverson equipment, a treatment room and changing facilities with showers, lockers and hair dryers. The gym strives to maintain a culture of positivity and ambition across all levels of fitness and ability. So what are you waiting for? Cross it off your to-do list!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Royal Docks Crossfit to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.