Candle Making Course - Online or Workshops for 1 or 2!£19 instead of £135 for an online candle making course, £29 for a half-day workshop for one person, or £49 for two people with Midas Touch Crafts - save up to 86%
An online candle making workshop from Midas Touch Crafts (was £135) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 86% (£116)
A candle making workshop for one person with Midas Touch Crafts (was £120) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 76% (£91)
A candle making workshop for two people with Midas Touch Crafts (£240) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 80% (£191)
Save up to 86%
Time left to purchase
- Take part in a creative and fun online candle making course.
- Or upgrade to a three-hour workshop for one or two people!
- Make and scent a cupcake candle, and learn advanced decorating styles.
- Take home at least four candles, with all tools and materials provided!
- Held at one of two locations on Sat and Sun, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm.
The Fine Print
- One per one or two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd May 2017.
- New Midas Touch customers only.
- Subject to availability.
If your creative flare is going out like a candle in the wind, then why not take a peek at today's tempting deal to reignite the flame...
We’re offering you an online candle making course for £19, or a half-day workshop for one person for £29, or for two people for just £49, saving you up to 86% off Midas Touch Crafts' prices.
Light up your creative side with an online candle making course! Lasting between three and four hours, your 'webinar' will cover the essentials of candle-making, imparting the wisdom to make and decorate up to four candles. Whether you want to start a business, make some money on the side or just make a thoughtful, bespoke gift for a loved one, this is the perfect course for you.
If you're looking for something more hands-on, though, you can upgrade to a candle making workshop for one or two people, lasting approximately three hours. Not only will you make and scent your own cupcake candle completely from scratch, but you'll also learn three advanced decorating styles (pattern printing, glitter stamping and carving) which will result in four fab candles for you to take home. Held in one of two London venues, you’ll learn the tricks of the trade from an experienced candle maker, and all your tools and equipment will be provided!
- The history of candles
- How to work with any wax
- Health and safety
- The different types of candles
- How to effectivley scent candles
- Naturally colouring your candles
- Making a votive candle
- How to create a container candle
- Understanding wicks
- What not to do when candle making
Learn how to make:
- Basic poured votive candle
- Chunk candle
- Layered candle
- Swirl candle
- Snowball candle
- Scented candles
- Floating candles
- Gel candles
- Glitter gel floaters
- Grape jelly jar candle
- Champagne glass candle
- Vegetable wax pyramid
- Veggie dip candle
- Beeswax pillar
- Poured glitter candle
- Dipped tapers
- Floral pillar candles
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email Midas Touch Crafts to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.