London Architectural Photography Course£24 instead of £52 for a London architectural photography course from Westland Place Studios - save 54%
Time left to purchase
About the deal
- Improve your skills with a London sights photography course!
- Ideal for budding professional photographers.
- Maximise the potential in your photography.
- Classes last three hours, on selected evenings and weekends.
- Capture some of London's stunning architecture.
- Take forward a hobby or make steps towards a new career!
A London architectural photography course is just the thing to allow learners to work on specific skills such as building photography or photography of people. With this comprehensive class, you’ll learn the tricks of the trade from an experienced photographer - all you need to bring is your camera and a dose of enthusiasm!
We’re offering a London architectural photography course for just £24.00 saving you 54% off Westland Place Studio's prices (correct as of 3.2.2017).
Message from the merchant:
The City of London was established almost 2000 years ago in 43AD by the Romans. It's original name was Londinium.
On this 2 hour tour, you will be led by a professional photographer around the commercial heart of Britain. The constantly evolving Square Mile is rich in architectural history, whilst also giving us a glimpse of the city of the future. You will not only be guided in terms of technical photographic skill, but will also discover fascinating insights into some of the most unique and astounding glass and steel structures in the world today.
You will learn how to capture the most interesting and intriguing aspects of The City whilst discovering the architectural achievements that put London on the map.
From the Monument to the Gherkin, this course will enable you to understand how to create captivating images and further your understanding of urban and architectural photography.
You will need a digital camera, either a DSLR or a compact digital. Please note that this active day involves a significant amount of walking.
- Voucher valid for one per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jun 2017.
- Suitable for ages 18+.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation policy applies: 48-hour.
- Must book 24 hours in advance.
- Must bring a camera.
- Subject to availability.
Specialist Photography Course
How to Redeem
- We will email you your unique voucher code within one hour of purchasing the deal. Head to the Westland Place Studios website using the link we send you. Follow the instructions, and enter your voucher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.