Harry Potter Tour for 2 - 3 Locations!£12 for a three-hour Harry Potter walking tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh for two people from Best Tours - experience the magic and save 82%
- Embark on a magical Harry Potter tour lasting up to three hours.
- See Platform 9 ¾, the Ministry of Magic entrance and more in London.
- Edinburgh includes Voldemort’s burial grounds, Diagon Alley and more.
- Oxford includes Hogwarts’ infirmary, library, Great Hall and more.
- A must for Harry Potter fans!
- Runs on selected days depending on city (see departure points below).
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 22nd June 2017.
- Zone 1 Travelcard required for London tour (not included).
- Walking tour only.
- Subject to availability.
Today’s deal is a Portkey to a magical world. Raise your Expect
We're offering you a three-hour Harry Potter walking tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh for two people for just £12, saving you 82% off Best Tours' price of £66.
The boy who lived will live again with this bewitching walking tour! Revisit key locations from the iconic Harry Potter films and become part of J.K. Rowling’s spellbinding world. Explore London to see Platform 9 ¾, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron and the Ministry of Magic; traverse Oxford to gaze upon the infirmary and the majestic Great Hall; or gallivant around Edinburgh for the original Diagon Alley and the burial ground of He Who Must Not Be Named. Wherever you and your lucky companion choose to go, you can disprove once and for all Uncle Vernon’s insistence that ‘there is no such thing as magic!’ As this tour revolves around walking, Nimbus 2000s and enchanted Ford Anglias won’t be available for your travelling convenience. It’s therefore advisable that you wear comfortable shoes as you’re managing your mischief!
Stick your wand out for the Knight Bus at Leicester Square (London), Oxford Town Hall (Oxford) and Princes Street (Edinburgh) at the following times...
- London: Wednesday-Saturday at 12pm; Sunday at 10.30am
- Oxford: Saturday at 12pm
- Edinburgh: Saturday-Sunday at 12pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Best Tours' site to book using the link we send you.
- Select your preferred tour date and time slot.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Nationwide UK Single Oven Cleaning - Over 100 Postcodes Covered! £24 instead of £40 for an oven cleaning service from Nationwide UK Cleaning - save 40%
Time left to purchase
Social Media Marketing Course, Online or Classroom - 2 Locations!£16 instead of £299 for a certified social media marketing online course, or £349 for a classroom course from Vita Online - pick from two locations and save up to 95%
Six Sigma Black & Green Belt Bundle Course£39 instead of £198 for an online Six Sigma Black and Green belt bundle course, £599 for a classroom-based course from Learning247 - save up to 80%
Time left to purchase