Online Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course with Mary Jay Kenny£16 for an online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, or £399 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - choose from four classroom locations and save up to 95%
ONLINE: A HR, bookkeeping and payroll course from Mary Kay Jenny (was £299) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 95% (£283)
CLASSROOM: A HR, bookkeeping and payroll course from Mary Kay Jenny OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 34% (£201)
- Take a HR, payroll and bookkeeping online or classroom course.
- Learn invaluable assets human resources, bookkeeping and payroll.
- Subjects include corporate strategy, employee benefits and more.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced learners.
- 24/7 access to quality course content provided by professionals.
- Classroom-based lessons in a choice of four locations.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 15th Sep 2017.
- Please enquire for the classroom course availability here: http://marykayjenny.com/enquire
- Date and venue subject to change; seven-days’ notice will be provided.
- Subject to availability.
No enterprising entrepreneur can avoid HR on their way up so go to the head of the class with today's booking good deal…
We’re offering you an online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course for just £16 or a classroom course for just £399, saving you up to 95% off Mary Kay Jenny’s prices.
Learn the invaluable aspects of HR, bookkeeping and payroll with this handy course. Whether you choose the online option or head for the classroom option, you’ll be educated thoroughly through a comprehensive syllabus. Looking at the basics of payroll, familiarising yourself with the various responsibilities required for HR and getting to know the essential concepts of bookkeeping, you’ll come away an asset to any good business. Upon completing the course, you'll be awarded with a valuable certificate! Find out the available dates for the classroom course by clicking here.
- Development of human resource management
- Corporate and HR strategy
- The employment environment
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Integrating new employees
- Managing performance
- Managing absence and retention
- Employee grievance, discipline and dismissal
- The structure of the qualification
- RTI (Real Time Information)
- Confidentiality and security
- Gross pay
- Basic pay
- Shift pay
- Bonus and commission payments
- Statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Statutory maternity pay (SMP)
- Statutory paternity pay (SPP)
- Statutory adoption pay (SAP)
- Statutory leave
- An introduction to PAYE
- The PAYE code number
- The cumulative nature of PAYE
- Net pay
- Paying employees
- Payroll checks
- Why bookkeeping is needed
- Simple balance sheets
- The accounting equation
- Double entry
- Purchases and sales accounts
- Capital and revenue expenditure
- Balancing off the accounts
- Trial balance
- Final accounts
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Mary Kay Jenny's site to redeem using the link we send you.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Nationwide Boiler Service & Gas Check £29 instead of £65 for a full boiler service and gas check from Nationwide Boilers - save 55%
Time left to purchase
Accounting & Bookkeeping Bundle - Online or Classroom Option!£19 instead of £300 (from Learning247) for an accounting and bookkeeping training bundle, or £499 for a classroom course - study four online courses and save 94%
Time left to purchase
FUT Hair Transplant - 5 Locations!£899 for a hair transplant with approx. 1000 hairs, £1899 for approx. 2000 hairs, or £2895 for approx. 3000 at FUE Hair Transplant Clinics - save up to 70%
Promotion ends on
30 / 03 / 2017