Introduction to Payroll Management Training Course£16 for an online introduction to payroll management course, or £249 for a classroom option at a choice of two locations from Initial Training - save up to 96%
An online introduction to payroll management course from Initial Training (was £399) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 96% (£383)
An classroom-based introduction to payroll management course from Initial Training (was £399) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 38% (£150)
- Take an introduction to payroll management training course.
- Choose to study online or take an intensive two day classroom course.
- Course divided into six modules covering a wide range of topics.
- Including PAYE, statutory pay and pension.
- Perfect for beginners or those wishing to refresh their knowledge.
- Certificate upon completion.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 31st May 2017.
- Customers will receive their login details for online courses no more than 2 working days after redeeming.
- Classroom courses take place Mon-Fri, enquire with merchant for available dates.
- Subject to availability.
Destiny’s Child sang 'can you pay my bills, my automobile bills?'. Well, they clearly needed better financial sense and could’ve used today’s deal...
We're offering you an online introduction to payroll management training course for £16 or a classroom course at a choice of two locations for just £249, saving you up to 96% off Initial Training’s prices.
Whether you’re completely new to the topic and you’re looking to expand your employability, or you’re in need of a bit of a refresher course, today’s introduction to payroll management training course promises to teach the basics through six thorough units.
Unit 1: Introduction to Payroll
- Understand how the payroll system works
- The role of payroll administrator
- Gross and net pay
- Governmental policies and laws
- Starter and Leaver
Unit 2: National Insurance Contributions
- Understand how the national insurance works
- Understand National insurance categories
- Be able to manually calculate employee and employer national insurance contributions
- Test your knowledge with quizzes
Unit 3: PAYE
- Understand how the PAYE works
- Be able to calculate and check income tax using manual procedure
- Understand why the P45 is required
- Emergency Tax codes
Unit 4: Statutory Pay such as sick pay, maternity and paternity
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory Maternity Pay
- Statutory Adoption Pay
- Statutory Paternity
Unit 5: Introduction to Pension
- Introduction to occupation pension
- Understand the basics of occupational pension
- Changes in occupational pension
Unit 6: RTI
- Understand how RTI works?
- Starters and leavers
- Submission of reports
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email or redeem online with Initial Training using the details we send you.
- Enter your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Luxury Spa Day with Hammam Ritual @ The Old Hammam & Spa£39 for a hammam spa ritual and two-hour spa access for one person, £69 for two people at The Old Hammam & Spa, Edmonton - save up to 54%
Accounting & Bookkeeping Bundle - Online or Classroom Option!£19 instead of £300 (from Learning247) for an accounting and bookkeeping training bundle, or £499 for a classroom course - study four online courses and save 94%
Time left to purchase