1000HP Nissan GTR Driving Experience @ Drift Limits£79 instead of £159 for a 14 lap Nissan GTR driving experience from Drift Limits, Hemel Hempstead - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Up the ante with a Nissan GTR driving experience.
- Nissan's latest creation and one of the most renowned super cars!
- Start with 3 sighting laps and a high speed passenger lap in a sports car.
- Before unleashing your need for speed with 10 laps in the GTR.
- With six time slots to choose from on the valid days.
- Deal Bonus: £25 for a 1000BHP high boost upgrade.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th May 2017.
- Please note Drift Limits is closed on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and bank holidays.
- Must hold a full manual driving licence.
- £39 surcharge applies on Saturdays.
- Min. height 5'; max. height 6'4"; max. weight 18st.
- Subject to availability.
If you love cars, you won't want to be Nissan out on today's deal!
We’re offering you an Nissan GTR thrill driving experience for just £79, saving you 50% off Drift Limits' price of £159.
Nissan's latest creation is one of the most renowned Super cars today. With revolutionary Japanese design, you'll feel like you're gaming with this car's Playstation-esque driver displays and huge turbo power. Boasting incredible top speeds, you’ll feel the roar of a true modern classic as you put the pedal to the metal for a thrilling driving experience in the sublime Nissan GTR. The experience includes an initial three sighting laps in a prepared sports car (the Evo X, Impreza STi or BMW M3) along with a high speed passenger sighting lap before you head out to manoeuvre your way around the track in the GTR, proving your prowess over 10 adrenaline-fuelled laps.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Drift Limits’ site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.