2nt 4* London Hilton Hotel Stay, River Cruise & Return Rail Tickets - from 29 Cities!From £149pp (with SuperBreak) for a two-night 4* London stay including breakfast, river cruise and return train tickets - save up to 55%
- Experience a weekend break in London, one of the world's best cities.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in the luxury 4* DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Islington.
- Includes a full English breakfast each morning to set you up for exploring.
- Also enjoy a sightseeing cruise down the River Thames!
- On top of all this you’ll also get return train tickets from locations such as Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow (see Full Details for station options).
- Valid on selected Saturdays until 25th Nov 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 22nd Mar 2017.
- Valid selected Saturdays only: 15th, 22nd, 29th Jul, 19th Aug, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th Sep, 14th Oct, 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th Nov.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Spend part of your summer in one of the world’s greatest cities with today’s deal. Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of London life, and whatever the weather, enjoy a bounty of landmarks and larks amidst the buzz of this cultural capital…
We’re offering you a two-night 4* London stay including breakfast, Thames river cruise and return train tickets from £149pp, saving you up to 55% off SuperBreak's price of up to £333pp (correct as of 8.2.17).
London knows how to treat its tourists. Enjoy two nights of luxury in the 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London, Islington, where you’ll be welcomed with warm chocolate chip cookies! You’ll be staying in a lush twin or double room, complete with en-suite bathroom, LCD TV and Wi-Fi access. Situated on the winding banks of the River Thames, the hotel provides the perfect base for your London adventure. Plus, with today’s deal, you can actually take to the waves and be treated to a rare view of London’s most beautiful monuments as part of a Thames cruise. Sail past the Shard, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye and other popular landmarks on this relaxing riverside tour.
When you’re back on dry land, why not spend your days exploring what the rest of the city has to offer? The prime location of your hotel means you’re only a tube ride from all corners of the capital. Venture north to experience the notorious chaos and colour of Camden Market, head east to Shoreditch for vintage boutiques and superb street food, journey west for Hyde Park, Harrods, Buckingham Palace and the Natural History Museum, or go right to the heart of the city, where you can experience the vibrant energy of Soho’s scene and shop until you drop on Oxford Street. Plus, just a stone’s throw from Exmouth Market and Saddler’s Wells Theatre, you can explore all that the local area of Islington has to offer too!
Phew! With so much to see and do, you might need more than a weekend to see it all – but you can tuck in to a delicious full English breakfast each morning of your stay to set you up properly for a jam-packed day of exploring.
On top of all this, we’ve taken care of your travel, with return train tickets from a variety of selected stations around the country, ensuring you make the most of your time here! So what are you waiting for? London’s calling you…
- Station Options
Option One: Travel from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Coventry or Bath
Option Two: Travel from Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Crewe, Wigan, Leeds, Doncaster, Leicester, Derby or Nottingham
Option Three: Travel from York, Newcastle, Darlington, Durham, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Preston, Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff & Sheffield
Option Four: Travel from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Penzance
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call SuperBreak to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'Lovely, friendly, professional and tidy'
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
Reviewed: 07 February 2017
'Covered all the bases well'
Reviewed: 05 February 2017
'Action Adventure' Day - Over 300 Choices!£49 for a choice of over 300 action adventure days from Buyagift!
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase