Afternoon Tea for 2 - 17 Locations!£29 for an afternoon tea for two people from Activity Superstore - choose from 17 locations!
- Enjoy a classic afternoon tea for two people at one of 17 locations!
- Includes a selection of sandwiches and scones with cream and jam.
- Plus fine pastries or delectable cakes (dependent on location).
- At a fab selection of wonderful locations across the country!
- Perfect treat for a friend or loved one.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem by 1st May 2017.
- Valid until 1st Feb 2018.
- Must be aged 18 or over for some locations; under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid at select locations only.
- Just an extra £2.99 for gift pack personalisation (payable to merchant on redemption).*
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed with Activity Superstore.
- Subject to availability.
If it hasn't been the smoothest of starts to your 2017, rediscover the greatness of Great Britain with this perfectly patriotic deal...
We're offering you afternoon tea for two people for just £29 from Activity Superstore!
Afternoon tea has been a beloved British institution since 1840, when one Duchess - Anna Maria Russell, for you trivia lovers - decided to combine a pot of tea and a light refreshment. On arrival at any one of the charming country hotels and tea rooms, you will be greeted like Duchesses or Dukes yourself. You'll be served a deliciously traditional afternoon tea, including a selection of freshly made sandwiches, scrumptious scones with cream and jam, and, at most locations, either fine pastries or cakes of the day to accompany your tea. Pinkies out, it's tea time!
- Upper Sheringham, Norfolk
- Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Bath, Somerset
- Cardiff, South Glamorgan
- Defford, Worcestershire
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- Cheddar, Somerset
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- Penzance, Cornwall
- Chathill, Northumberland
- Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire
- Bungay, Suffolk
- Maidencombe, Devon
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Faringdon, Oxfordshire
*To add a personal touch to a special gift, you can now customise vouchers sent by post with a recipient name and personalised message on redemption.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to the Activity Superstore redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your code, delivery details and select your voucher type.
- Activity Superstore will then send you your experience voucher and booking instructions via email or post.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
10 Lottoland Scratchcards & 168 EuroMillions Syndicate Line Bets£2 instead of £7.35 for 168 EuroMillions syndicate line bets and 10 scratchcards with Lottoland - try your luck and save 73%
Time left to purchase