Peak District Break & Sparkling Afternoon Tea 2 @ Newton House£69 instead of £125 for a Peak District break for two people with sparkling afternoon tea and breakfast, £119 for two nights at Newton House - save up to 45%
An overnight Peak District break for two people including sparkling afternoon tea and breakfast (was £113) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 45% (£56)
A two-night Peak District break for two people including sparkling afternoon tea and breakfast OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 49% (£113)
- Enjoy a one or two night Peak District break for two at Newton House.
- Luxury country house hotel in Ashbourne on the Tissington trail.
- Stay in a spacious double en-suite room boasting beautiful country views.
- Includes a luxury afternoon tea with sandwiches, cakes, scones with cream and jam and a glass of Prosecco.
- Plus a tasty breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of exploring.
- Discover local attractions like Alton Towers, Chatsworth House and more!
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th Apr 2017.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
For stunning vistas, charming local delicacies and activities aplenty, you really needn’t go far. Just take a Peak at today’s deal…
We're offering you an overnight Peak District break for two people with sparkling afternoon tea and breakfast for £69, or upgrade to a two-night stay for £119, saving you 45% off Newton House’s price of prices.
An 18th century coaching inn turned luxury hotel that's set in the heart of the glorious Peak District National Park, Newton House is the perfect location for a beautiful British break for you and that special someone. With a view of seemingly endless rolling pasture just outside your window, you'll stay in a spacious en-suite double room boasting cosy bedding, TV and tea and coffee making facilities (twin rooms are also available - simply enquire upon booking). To add luxury upon luxury, you'll be treated to a full English breakfast each morning to ensure you start each day on the best possible footing. You'll also enjoy their delicious luxury afternoon tea consisting of cocktail sandwiches, fruit scones with Devonshire clotted cream and jam, plus traybakes and cakes aplenty! You'll wash it down with their award winning Peak District blend of house tea or freshly ground coffee, topped off with a chilled glass of Prosecco!
Filled with stunning scenery, the Peak District is ideal for those who want to take in the natural beauty Britain has to offer, and with the hotel ideally situated on the Tissington walking trail, the Derby Dales will be at your beck and call. Beyond exploring your country surroundings, you’ll find plenty of other activities to keep you occupied. Whether you’re embracing your inner child at Alton Towers or exploring the bountiful grounds of Chatsworth House, you’re bound to have a fantastic Peak District break!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call Newton House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.